There are TWO ways to make a reservation
THE FIRST WAY, is to book it using the VRBO (HomeAway) booking process.
This is done from their website listing (https://www.vrbo.com/104754). There are various fees, conditions and services which you can read about at VRBO.
VRBO was originally a listing site - we paid an annual fee and created a listing on their website. As they became more popular, they required higher owner fees for a higher position in the search results and took other actions to make it more costly for us to list there. Finally, they created a process for the renter to book directly through VRBO and penalized the owners with a bottom listing position if they did not agree to accept booking through VRBO. For that service, they effectively increase the cost of rental by upwards of 10%.
THE SECOND WAY is book it directly with the owner:
The process is to
"contact the owner" on the listing page. We will then check on
availability, review for additional discounts that may be available and
confirm to you the total cost of renting. If you decide to rent:
2) You review and sign the RENTAL AGREEMENT.
3) You make the INITIAL PAYMENT by following the instructions on the invoice.
4) 60 days prior to arrival, You make your FINAL RENTAL & SECURITY DEPOSIT PAYMENT.
5) Once we receive payment, we send you directions to find and enter the property.
6) Within a week of departure, your security deposit will be returned to you.
Secured WiFi internet access is provided at no additional cost and no parking charges. For your protection, this vacation rental is registered with the County of Kauai, registration #TV5153 and we keep our State of Hawaii tax payments current. Also, we use electronic door locks so that there are no keys, just a number to remember.
going to love Kauai!